The calendar has a few neat features:
- You can find programs by branch, by age group, and by date.
- For programs that require registration, you can register yourself online.
You don't need an e-mail address to use the calendar, but if you do have one, the following additional services are available:
- If you have registered for a program, you will receive an e-mailed confirmation.
- For programs that pique your interest, you can request automatic e-mail notification when a similar program is added to the calendar.
- You can e-mail information about a specific program to friends.
- You can request a reminder be sent to you a few days before a program you want to attend.
It's really easy to use, but if you have questions, our Telephone Reference librarians will be able to answer them. Check it out!